The key to good health is a strong immune system. If we have a weakened immune system we are more susceptible to colds, flu and other problems. Germs are everywhere and being exposed to them is a natural part of life.
Building a strong immune system is your best defense against infectious illness and disease. By supporting your body’s own natural ability to defend itself against pathogens, you will not only have resistance to colds and flus but to other infectious illness that comes your way. Immune Health depends on the lifestyle choices you make every day.
The main aim of this program is to develop awareness among people about Yoga Practices which helps them to develop a strong Immune System.
What you will learn?
By attending this workshop, you will learn the set of daily routine yoga practices that is to be done regularly to develop strong Immune System.
Asanas – Postures
Pranayama – Breathing Practices
Mudras – Hand Gestures
And also you will learn about
1.Do’s and Don’ts in these practices
2.Complementary practice that you need to do after those practices
3.During practice where to focus in Body.
5.Duration to maintain
6.Benefits of these practice
Participants will get
1. Manushi Yoga E-magazine for 3 months
2. E-Certificate from The International Yoga Professionals
3. Online doubt clarification for 3 months – If you have any clarifications you can fix an appointment and our expert team will help you to clarify your doubts.
About Trainer – Amrutha Anand
Amrutha Anand is a M.E Computer Science and M.Phil (Yoga) Graduate. Amrutha Holds Eight World Records in Yoga. She is a Plant Based Diet Follower. Amrutha performs world records to promote plant based diet which will be very effective to reverse Lifestyle Disorders like Diabetic, obesity.
Amrutha started doing Yoga at the age of 10. Yoga is her Passion. Amrutha Anand is also an International Registered Yoga Trainer. She finished her Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Course in Sivananda Ashram in 2013 and MSc in Yoga. She is one of the few in ERYT 500 category in India.
Amrutha Anand’s World Records in Yoga
With Huge passion in Yoga Amrutha Anand has created 8 World Records.
• March, 2019 – Maximum Time in maintaining Parsva Poorna Dhanurasana at Great Wall of China
• June, 2018 – Performed 2018 Yogasanas in 4 hr 3 mins at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• June, 2016 – Performed 108 Yoga Postures in Floating, without Legs touching the Ground
• November, 2015 – Performed 108 Surya Namaskars (Sun Salutation) in 18 minutes
• June, 2015 – “Vegan Yoga Marathon” performed Yoga Marathon for 27 Hours 30 minutes in a Raw Vegan Diet
• May, 2015 – “Most number of Asanas Performed in 2 hours 45 minutes” by performing 1008 Asanas in 2 hours 45 minutes at Chennai
• June, 2014 – “Most Time in Maintaining in Laghu Vajarasana” for 20 Minutes at Chidambaram
• October, 2013 – “Most Time in Maintaining in Laghu Vajarasana” for 7 Minutes 30 Seconds at Pondicherry
Amrutha Anand’s video Profile – https://youtu.be/Cd3d_Uw5_os